Straight Teeth Without Metal Braces!
How it Works
A system of low pressure is used for straightening teeth. A series of clear aligner trays use gradual but consistent pressure to straighten teeth. Every week you will wear a new aligner tray and have periodic office visits for a check-up.
Who Can Use It?
Just about everyone! Thanks to the continuously improving technology, almost anyone can choose Invisalign over conventional metal braces.
Benefits of Invisalign
- No metal brackets and wires so your mouth won’t cut or have soft tissue scars.
- Smile, laugh and have your photo taken with confidence since they are invisible!
- Usually takes less time to straighten teeth than traditional metal braces.
- You get several sets of trays at one visit so this saves you time and visits to the dentist!
- Much easier to keep clean since food does not get stuck in the wires and brackets.
- Easy to keep your teeth clean. Simply remove the trays to brush and floss your teeth like normal.
- Unique feature for teens: Invisalign clear aligners for teens contain compliance indicators that fade from blue to clear to help gauge wear time.